- SEA LIFE Busan Aquarium
- Experiencing Facilities
- Glass Bottom Boat
Have fun with the experiencing facilities at SEA LIFE Busan Aquarium
WoW~ Sharks under my feet!
You can get exciting experience of sea creatures and sharks at the main tank, stored 3,000 tons of sea water. The tour boat has huge transparent floor, so that you can see them very closely under your feet!
With guide’s explanation, you can learn a world of fish, and also on the boat you can have a chance to feed all fish in the shark tank. Let’s explore of lively fish around boat!
Location of Glass Bottom Boat?
After “Rock Pool”, it’s located in the middle of the hallway between the second basement level and the third basement level.
Weekdays: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (Last ride at 5:20 PM)
Weekend : 9:00 AM to 7:00PM (Last ride at 6:20 PM)
* Boarding Interval is every 15min to 20min (schedule subject to change)
Restrictions for Glass Bottom Boat
Tour Boat for Shark restrict to persons who are
- Must be at least 40" tall
- For safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure,
epilepsy syndrome, heart, back, or neck problems
- Expectant mothers, the elderly and infants should not ride
- Person who is intoxicated